Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'll take two, please...

Today is the day my friend purchases her very first house. By 5:30 today she will be a homeowner. I honestly do not remember much about what happened in the two hours it took us to sign our lives away. I can't imagine going through the whole thing over again.

Everyday I realize the house is ours and we have the ability to do whatever we want (see blurb about bush demolishing) and no one will get angry over it. There are things we would like to do and know we have to wait until the time is right to do them. Example, the bathroom renovation. I would love to have it tiled and a shower put in. We just know it will take a lot more than either of us have ever experienced.

So, congrats on your new house. It will be one of the most rewarding purchases you will ever make. Just know, you can't return it and some day, you'll make money off of it! Let the painting begin!

No comments: