Friday, March 30, 2007

No time like now...

Tonight starts my week vacation. Maddie is on spring break and I've decided to "break" with her. We are not going anywhere but hope to get a lot done. We are going to work on the attic and get it in working order. I hope by the time this week is over we can use the space for some creativity. We are also going to work on a few items in Maddie's room. My goal is to get her room looking more like a little girl's room than a Pepto spill.

The other part of the break will be spent working at the shop. Mr. Kopplin has decided to leave the country and put me in charge. I am not sure what he was thinking but figure we'll give this a try. Who knows what will come of this other than a few employees wondering what the heck whirled into the shop (Maddie will be working with me).

The yard is starting to come alive. We have beautiful green grass coming up in various places. The dog has seen to it that the brown spots have returned. I would like to publicly thank him for all his hard work. Whenever we go for a walk you can tell he is serious about his work in the yard. I suppose he'll be disappointed when I try to change the color of the yard. Hopefully he won't be too disappointed.

No comments: