Today, all over the US, there are masses of children going house to house getting candy from strangers. I have always loved this holiday since doors are opened up for strangers and people give you things. There is an added bonus that the thing you're getting from this stranger probably has chocolate in it.
They let us out of work early so we could get the ghouls ready for the evening. Justin and Maddie picked me up right on time. I could not work another minute when I knew the events of the evening. All of the way home, Maddie spoke of her costume as a transformation from Cinderella (the house maid) to Cinderella of the ball. We spent a good bit of time last night preparing the wand.
Once we arrived home, there was a throwing of the coat and a "poof" and she was in her costume. I wish I were joking...it happened that fast. Then it was digging through my well used make-up for just the right eye, lip and cheek color. She was beautiful.
I, on the other hand, am looking quite dead. I have been working on this look through out the year; although it is without make-up and more "natural". Today, I went for the dramatic look and am looking more dead than any day I've come across in the natural world. This must mean I've succeeded in my years of testing make-up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment