Snow is coming, soon. Or at least that is what MPR is telling my southern friend. She wrote to tell me. I like the advance warning, especially from someone who isn't even in the same state. That shows you how much she cares for me. I am grateful.
One more night of futbol (soccer) down and three to go. This breaks down to 2 more games and one more practice. We do not have a Mia Hamm on our hands but someone who is enjoying herself nonetheless. I am always amazed at how the parents react while their child is playing. This is the first year most of these kids are playing. You would think their parents were watching a pro-game. Entertaining for me, probably not for the children.
I had someone ask me if I would find it weird if I met a mother on the playground and she handed me her card. Not business card but "mommy" card. This is where it says:
Amie (mother of Maddie)
Phone
Email
I don't know if I think that is pretentious or I'm lazy. If someone had a card made up with their contact info, yeah, easy to carry and limits time trying to find a pen. If that card contains something along the line "Mommy of itty-bitty Sweetie" then I might just not want my kids to play with yours.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment