Thursday, December 28, 2006

Silence is golden

The holidays are almost over. We spent four days in town and now are headed into New Year's. The family is traveling to Iowa to visit the in-laws and I'm staying here to have three days to myself. I have this idea of all the things I will be taking care of and know that 1/6 will be accomplished. Truth be told, I will have at least six glorious hours of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" or "Angel" or both. I haven't decided and am not sure I'll even be able to rent them.

I also have to work at the shop and then I have the rest of Sunday to myself. I suppose Ralph will need a bonus walk or a romp in the dog park. That is his gift for the year...sniffing other dogs' butts and chewing on their ears. Oh, if life were so easy for humans.

Who knows what will happen while the family is out celebrating their second Christmas. I hope the new year brings as much chaos as 2006.

See you in the new year.

No comments: