
This is how I think I look this evening...
Tonight I decided to make a few changes to the site. I figured since no one other than the diehard fans are reading this so they might as well get something out of it other than just my ramblings. So, I've added a couple of lists of the blogs/sites I like to read on a regular basis. I'm not sure you will find them as hilarious as I do but hey this is my blog...if you don't like it, get your own!
This week has been long and frustrating. I live for Fridays. I live to not to have to work in an office. I just want to have a few days on my own schedule. Then I realize there are two other people in the house and they seem to dictate what happens. As much as I love them, sometimes I wish Maddie was old enough to fend for herself so I could take an escape trip and not worry. I suppose that will have to wait another nine years...
Enjoy the weekend and I will be back next week (once I cram all these things into the next two days).
1 comment:
lovely, lovely, and lovely.
Post a Comment