This weekend we have absolutely no plans this weekend. We are on our own schedule and do not have to be anywhere. I cannot tell you how excited I am for this weekend. We are going to go to swimming lessons (which do not count as plans since we have it every week).
I am going to be making a pork roast to be used in tacos/fajitas and pulled pork sandwiches. I also have chicken from a couple of chicken breasts I roasted this week. I might make a chicken pot pie because I'm looking for some comfort food. Meatloaf also seems to be in order. If we do have meatloaf then we've got to have mashed potatoes. I'm thinking getting through these last few cold days with a little "stick to your ribs" food.
To fill the time we have free this weekend, I think we're going to keep around the house. There are a few things we could do around here but if we don't get to them it won't be the end of the world.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment