I turned 30 today. It has been one of those birthdays that I thought I would not have a problem with. Apparently, I don't know myself. For the last three weeks I have been dreading my birthday. I don't have any particular reason just that I am hitting an age on have not accomplished everything on my "to do list".
The first 30 years have been fabulous and I would not change them for anything. I have accomplished many things and am proud of what I've done. The next 30 years are going to be even better. Check back for the wonderous things that we pursue.
Thank you to all of you for being a part of my existance. You have made me who I am and given me many things. For this I am grateful.
Happy birthday to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment