I have been working away on little things around the house lately. Things have been coming together and going their own ways but I'm quite happy with everything so far. One of the "surprise" tasks I have had was to make curtains for Andrew's shop. We looked at the situation (100+ degrees, no air condition - it was on the fritz and a wall of windows with the sun beating down) and determined the best remedy. Three hours later I had created simple cream colored linens and Andrew had them up soon after. For a momentary rememdy it has now turned into a long lasting solution. I'm quite pleased and so are the customers (Andrew is too.)
This weekend I am headed to ND for a family reunion. I have not been there for almost a year and it is time to head back. I will be joining up with a few friends and hope for at least one night of drunken debauchery. Maddie is going to be safe and cozy with my mom. I will be bringing my camera so hopefully anything I forget will be captured on film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aren't you handy with the sewing!
Post a Comment