My youngest brother is graduating from high school next week. Instead of having a gathering the weekend of the event, they are having a joint celebration this weekend. Everyone traveled some distance (except one brother who would have had to fly at least 24 hours before he would touch down anywhere near the family abode) to be here for the gathering.
I had the fortunate opportunity to ride with my brother and his son. Two children and a nine hour car ride always makes for fun time. Thank goodness we have a portable dvd player...although, I wouldn't recommend this item for every trip a family takes. More on that later. We arrived safely at our destination and have thoroughly worn out my father. Tents were formed between blankets and chairs outside and a shady spot was the viewing section.
I am hoping to find a way to add pictures (I'm not very skilled at photoshop and don't have access to the program here) so bear with me as I load and reload photos.
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment