As always, we are trying to find ways to make our lives easier. Truth be told, if one of us didn't have to work and could manage the home then it would make things a whole lot easier. However, this is not in the works right now and it is unrealistic to think (as much as I would like) we will win the lotto. I keep trying to buy a ticket every now and again just to throw my hat in but the odds are slim to none. We have come up with the top ten things that, if accomplished, would make our lives less chaotic.
Justin has given each item a time line. He has been more realistic than I have been so these things might actually happen. I am impressed by his planning skills. Now, lets see if we can keep the motivation up. I tend to get overwhelmed and lose steam. If I can keep on track then there is a good possibility we will be much happier in a few weeks from the small changes we're making. Once we're though a few of the things on our list, I'll share it so you can see the genius of my husband!
I'm off to pick up a movie and some popcorn. We were going to head to Irish-fest tonight but it turned into a backyard dinner with flitting in and out guests (the neighbor children). I am truly looking forward to curling up on the couch with a few good laughs.
Enjoy the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment