I found myself sitting at a small table in a cozy coffee shop. I've just had a wonderful latte and am now people watching. This is going to be a great day!
I've been reading up on NYD superstitions and found that it is bad to laundry on NYD...so now I have a legitimate reason NOT to do laundry. However, I will need to do a little housecleaning before the family returns from Des Moines.
I spent a bit of last night thinking about what is going to happen in 2008. So, here are a few of my resolutions:
* Spend more time crafting
* Take more walks
* See more of the sights (travel throughout the state)
* Take my daughter camping more often
* Decide what I want to be when I grow up
* Learn to cook interesting meals
* Try to bike to work once a week (once the snow melts)
This is not a complete list and I am sure it will change throughout the year. I'm just trying to start the year off on a good foot.
I hope that New Year is going extremely well and your year is looking bright.
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment